The Bright Angle is growing! As we shift our brand to lighting and make so many exciting changes, we need a full-time Marketing and Content Manager to keep things running smoothly and get our message out into the world. Read the description below.
To apply, email your resume, cover letter, two professional references, one copy sample and one visual sample to Nick Moen: firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing and Content Manager
- Website Maintenance: Updating content, optimizing user experience, updating for SEO, adding new products.
- Email Marketing: Design and send newsletters. Using active campaign to record email list customer profiles, utilizing email retargeting and using analysis to optimize conversions from an email sales funnel
- Photo and Video Editing: Editing video logs and how-tos about our process and experience. Shooting and editing booth shots for website as well as styled shots for social media.
- Brand Development: Creating, designing, editing, and sharing content to convey a clear and consistent story to our audience.
- Optimizing Sales Channels: Uploading products to Etsy, Houzz, Pinterest, 1st Dibs, Youtube. Setting up engagement campaigns to increase traffic, Designing photo ads
- Influencer Marketing and Press: Layout Press releases to send to influencers
- Content Management: Maintain backups of all photo files, campaign copy and other content in Google Drive as well as two external hard drives. You're the keyholder for everything digital!
- Social Media Marketing: Must be savvy with Instagram (including IGTV and stories), Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. Will be responsible for schedule and updating daily posts for all networks.
- Campaign Strategy: Develop and plan full marketing campaigns. Maintain consistent and compelling brand image.
- Blog Posts: Responsible for regular blog posts to share our story.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or writing, or equivalent experience
- Self-driven individual who can collaborate with TBA team and owner while maintaining consistent and effective campaign strategy.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills a must.
- Understanding of graphic design and photo/video editing preferred.
- Photography skills preferred. Training will be available.
- Proficiency with Adobe Suite, Google Drive, Ecommerce websites such as Shopify, 1st dibs, and more.
- Google adwords and analytics a plus
- Must have a computer and smart phone